Thanks to all who played our 2021 KMA Tourney!
Join the fight for EVERY birthday threatened by cancer AND help the Tarpon Tennis Facility Improvement Fund by playing in this fundraiser tournament for TWO great causes! Saturday entries to cover tourney costs with remainder for facility improvements, 100% of Sunday Mixed Doubles entries to be donated to the American Cancer Society! (tax deductible)
Hope everyone is getting excited to play!
Files coming soon.
▪ Thursday, March 4th @ 6PM - Deadline to Register!
▪ Friday, March 5th - Afternoon/Evening Matches for large divisions if needed
▪ Saturday, March 6th - Mens & Women's Doubles Event (8AM - 5PM-ish)
▪ Sunday, March 7th - Mixed Doubles Event (8AM - 5PM-ish)
▪ Includes: Hospitality Table, Goodie Bag, T-Shirt, Trophies/Prizes for Division Champs & Finalists. Saturday refreshments provided by Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant and Sunday includes a full buffet lunch served before the Finals Matches!
▪ Divisions being offered are: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 in Mens, Women's, & Mixed
(Combined team USTA ratings, .5 Teams must play up)
▪ 2 Match Minimum for All Divisions. Round Robin for Small Divisions.
▪ Play will be continuous throughout the day up until the finals. Due to the format please plan to stay for the day and do NOT leave without notifying Abby or you may be DQ'd. There will be a "Players on Deck" sign posted near the tournament desk & draw sheets so please keep an eye on that in between matches, as it will indicate the length of time till you play again.
▪ 8 Game Pro Sets with Ad Scoring, 7 Point Tiebreak at 8-8. Played on clay courts unless pace of play requires matches to be played on hard courts.
▪ ALL Finals Matches are Best of Two Regular Sets, 3rd Set 10 Point Tiebreak
▪ Regular Set to 6 Games, with Ad Scoring, 7 Point Tiebreak at 6-6. Most likely on hard courts! Additionally, depending on pace of the tournament the consolation matches MAY be changed to No-Ad Scoring at the tournament directors discretion to shorten matches. In this case the format for No-Ad will be: Returners choice for doubles; Gender-to-gender for mixed.
▪ $45 per player, per division when paid via Cash or Check. $5 Convenience fee for Credit Card payments; $50 per player, per division when paid by credit card.
▪ Players may only participate in One Division PER DAY! Cannot Play 2 Mixed such as 7.0 AND 8.0. Can Play 1 Mens & 1 Mixed, etc.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, Thank You!!
- If you do not have a Players Account with Tarpon Tennis you will need to create one in order to register for the event. CLICK HERE
- All Players must register themselves individually as our system cannot do team sign ups.
- After Registration Please Email the Pro Shop, Club@TarponTennis.com
▪ The Level you wish to participate in (6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0)
▪ The name of your Partner - Your Partner MUST do their own registration
▪ Payment Preference - Cash or Check (preferred method) or by Credit Card (with $5 convenience fee)
#1 - Pay by cash or check at the Pro Shop in person, or mail in payment. Must be received by Thur, March 4th.
#2 - Pay by Credit Card at the time of registration or at a later time; but no later than the deadline to register on Thur, March 3th @ 6pm (a $5 convenience fee is included in online credit card payments for this tournament)
Please contact Abby Kronk, Tournament Director, should you have ANY questions not answered here!
# 727-934-6920 --OR-- CLUB@TARPONTENNIS.COM
**We are often in & out of the shop. Please be sure to leave a voicemail and we will call you back ASAP, thank you!**