A BIG THANKS to everyone for playing our 2022 KMA!
Join the fight for EVERY birthday threatened by cancer AND help the Tarpon Tennis Facility Improvement Fund by playing in this fundraiser & charitable tournament for TWO great causes! Saturday entries to cover tourney costs with remainder for facility improvements fund, 100% of Sunday Mixed Doubles entries to be donated to the American Cancer Society! (tax deductible)
▪ Wednesday, March 2nd @ 6PM - Deadline to Register!
▪ Friday, March 4th - Afternoon/Evening Matches for large divisions if needed
▪ Saturday, March 5th - Mens & Women's Doubles Event (8AM - 5PM-ish)
▪ Sunday, March 6th - Mixed Doubles Event (8AM - 5PM-ish)
▪ Includes: Hospitality Table (Thanks to our Title Sponsor Hitchcock Law Group), Goodie Bag, Visors, Trophies/Prizes for Division Champs & Finalists. Saturday refreshments provided by Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant and Sunday includes a full buffet lunch served before the Finals Matches!
▪ Divisions being offered are: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 in Mens, Women's, & Mixed
(Combined team USTA ratings, .5 Teams must play up)
▪ 2 Match Minimum for All Divisions. Round Robin or Double Elimination for Small Divisions. To be determined based on total number of players and time constraints of a one day event.
▪ Play will be continuous throughout the day up until the finals. Due to the format please plan to stay for the day and do NOT leave without notifying Abby or you may be DQ'd. There will be a "Players on Deck" sign posted near the tournament desk & draw sheets so please keep an eye on that in between matches, as it will indicate the length of time till you play again.
▪ 8 Game Pro Sets with Ad Scoring, 7 Point Tiebreak at 8-8. Played on clay courts unless pace of play requires matches to be played on hard courts.
▪ ALL Finals Matches are Best of Two Regular Sets, 3rd Set 10 Point Tiebreak
▪ Regular Set to 6 Games, with Ad Scoring, 7 Point Tiebreak at 6-6. Most likely on hard courts! Additionally, depending on pace of the tournament the consolation matches MAY be changed to No-Ad Scoring at the tournament directors discretion to shorten matches. In this case the format for No-Ad will be: Returners choice for doubles; Gender-to-gender for mixed.
▪ $50 Per Player, Per Division if signed up by Feb 21st!!
▪ $60 Per Player, Per Division for sign up between Feb 22nd & March 2nd.
▪ Shirt size NOT guaranteed if signing up after Feb 21st
▪ $3 Convenience fee for Credit Card payments
▪ Players may only participate in One Division PER DAY! Cannot Play 2 Mixed such as 7.0 AND 8.0. Can Play 1 Mens on Saturday & 1 Mixed on Sunday, etc.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, Thank You!!
- If you do not have a Players Account with Tarpon Tennis you will need to create one in order to register for the event. CLICK HERE
- All Players must register themselves individually, our system cannot do team sign ups and this ensures all players receive tournament communications and updates! (such as weather updates, schedule changes, etc.)
- After Registration Please Email the Pro Shop, Club@TarponTennis.com
▪ The Level you wish to participate in (6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0)
▪ The name of your Partner - Your Partner MUST do their own registration
▪ Payment Preference - Cash or Check (available for players that have a Card on File in our booking system) or by Credit Card ($3 convenience fee)
#1 - Pay by cash or check at the Pro Shop in person, or mail in payment. Must be received by Wed, March 2nd @ 6PM to be included in the draw!
#2 - Pay by Credit Card at the time of registration & no later than the deadline to register on Wed, March 2nd @ 6PM ($3 convenience fee)
Please contact Abby Kronk, Tournament Director, should you have ANY questions not answered here!
# 727-934-6920 --OR-- CLUB@TARPONTENNIS.COM
**We are often in & out of the shop. Please be sure to leave a voicemail and we will call you back ASAP, thank you!**